IT Hygiene to Prepare & Prevent
Falcon Discover allows you to quickly identify and eliminate malicious or noncompliant activity by providing unmatched real-time visibility into the devices, users and applications in your network.
Read the FAQ
Why Choose Falcon Discover
Monitor everything from one convenient, powerful dashboard, and quickly dive in to explore applications, accounts and assets using real-time and historical data.
Immediate Data to Repel Attacks
Get contextual information for all of your systems instantly, utilizing dashboards, graphs, charts and search functionality to drill down into supporting data.
Zero Impact on Performance
Leverage the single lightweight CrowdStrike Falcon® agent to keep your systems and users free to do their jobs.
Expansive, Efficient Visibility to Strengthen Your Security Posture
- Understand all applications running in your environment, and search to see versions, hosts and users
- Pinpoint unprotected and unmanaged applications that may pose a risk
- Manage non-compliance and license costs by tracking application usage
- Identify potentially suspicious apps in your network
- Explore detailed inventory of managed and rogue systems, and see which assets could easily be covered by the Falcon agent
- Gain clarity via BitLocker to see which hosts are encrypted
- Monitor asset inventory to help achieve, maintain and prove compliance requirements
- See who’s on your network at all times
- Track use of administrator credentials to detect if they’re being used inappropriately
- Monitor log-on time trends and session length to identify unusual behavior
- Assess password update timelines to improve security and compliance
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Awards Top Scores
CrowdStrike Falcon delivered 100% protection and usability along with superior performance compared to industry averages in a June 2019 assessment conducted by independent research institute AV-TEST.
Grants AAA Rating for Third Time in 2019
CrowdStrike Falcon has received the AAA rating in SE Labs’ analysis of endpoint security products for Q1, Q2 and Q3 2019.
Total Economic Impact
This Forrester report commissioned by CrowdStrike found that organizations demonstrated an ROI of 316%, with millions in savings.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.