Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Falcon Prevent offers the ideal AV replacement solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies with full attack visibility and simplicity — you’ll be up and ready immediately.
Start Free Trial
Why Choose Falcon Prevent
CrowdStrike's next-gen antivirus protects against all types of attacks from commodity malware to sophisticated attacks with one solution — even when offline.
Fast & Easy Deployment
Falcon Prevent is fully operational in seconds, no need for signatures, fine-tuning, or costly infrastructure.
From initial deployment through ongoing day-to-day use, Falcon Prevent operates with near zero impact on the endpoint.
Check Out the Specs and Traits
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence detect known and unknown malware and ransomware
- Behavior-based indicators of attack (IOAs) prevent sophisticated fileless and malware-free attacks
- Exploit blocking stops the execution and spread of threats via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Threat intelligence prevention blocks activities known to be malicious
Full attack visibility at a glance
- Provides unparalleled alert context and visibility
- Unravels an entire attack in one easy-to-grasp process tree enriched with contextual and threat intelligence data
- Events include detailed terminology from the MITRE ATT&CK framework to pinpoint the exact tactics and techniques being used
- Broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux
- Lightweight Falcon agent that runs on each endpoint includes all the prevention technologies required to protect the endpoint, whether it is online or offline
- Covers the numerous gaps that are often left by legacy AV solutions
Simple, fast and lightweight
- Cloud-native platform operates without constant signature updates, complex integrations or on-premises equipment
- Lightweight agent bears little impact on endpoints — from initial install to day-to-day use. No reboot required after installation
- Minimal CPU overhead restores system performance and end-user productivity
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
RECOGNIZED BY GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS
Read the press release to learn why CrowdStrike was named a Customers’ Choice vendor in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Report for EPP.
Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Software As a Service with the highest possible score in 17 of the 24 evaluation criteria.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.