Enable Safe and Accountable Usb Device Usage
Mitigate Risks Associated with USB Devices
Falcon Device Control provides the insights and granular control required to enable safe usage of USB devices across your organization
Gain Automatic Visibility of USB Device Usage
Automatically gain the complete visibility needed to monitor how USB devices are used in your environment according to your prescriptive policies
Implement and Manage Policies with
Falcon Device Control does not require any additional endpoint software installation or hardware to manage
Gain Control of USB Devices
Effortless Visibility Across USB Device Usage
- Provides automatic visibility across USB device usage
- Automatically discovers and captures detailed device information
- Includes pre-built dashboards and powerful search
- Prevents intentional and unintentional insider threats
Precise and Granular Policy Control
- Offers granular access rights
- Provides device identification by vendor, product or serial number
- Enables easy policy creation workflow
- Allows you to test policy impact prior to enforcement
Seamless Integration with Falcon Endpoint Protection and Extended Falcon Insight Visibility
- Managed via one agent, one console and one platform
- Provides 100% cloud-delivered device control for Windows and macOS systems
- Integrated with CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint protection
- Provides access to searchable history and logs of USB device utilization, and monitors files written to USB storage
Customers that Trust CrowdStrike
Third Party Validation
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
RECOGNIZED BY GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS
Read the press release to learn why CrowdStrike was named a Customers’ Choice vendor in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Report for EPP.
Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Software As a Service with the highest possible score in 17 of the 24 evaluation criteria.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.